IWC banner

Authorized Dealer for:

IWC logo

    IWC Watches

    IWC was founded in Schaffhausen in 1868 by Bostonian engineer, Florentine Ariosto Jones. The factory sits on the banks of the River Rhine where Florentine found a newly constructed hydroelectric plant to power his machines - ideal conditions for his passion to build perfect mechanical movements for an international market. In Schaffhausen he found watchmakers whose profession already enjoyed a long tradition and who were able to meet and exceed his high standards for excellence.

    Facebook Twitter YouTube Pinterest