Authorized Dealer for:
Waterford was established in 1783 on land adjacent to Merchants' Quay in the heart of the Irish harbor town of Waterford. Its founders were two brothers, William and George Penrose, who were important developers and principal exporters in the city.
Their mission was to "create the finest quality crystal for drinking vessels and objects of beauty for the home". More than two hundred years later, the reputation they established for creating glass of unsurpassed beauty and quality lives on.