Authorized Dealer for:
In 1953 Juan, José and Vicente Lladró made their first creations inspired by an experimental vocation in a Moorish furnace built in their own home in Almàssera, Spain. Soon the family workshop became too small for their business and was moved to a warehouse in the neighboring town of Tavernes Blanques.
Demand for Lladró porcelain creations has only grown over the years. Today the company still produces elegant, handcrafted works of art that are sought the world over.