Authorized Dealer for:
Lalique Crystal Figurines
René Lalique opened his workshop in France in 1886. Originally a jewelry designer he began to experiment with enamels, and semiprecious stones, eventually turning his attention to glass with the introduction of perfume bottles. He purchased his first glass workshop in 1910 just outside of Paris, eventually moving into a full scale production facility in Eastern France in 1922 where Lalique glass and full lead crystal is still made today.